©2015 Excellence, Achievement & Learning Limited (EAL). All rights reserved.
"EAL" in this legal statement applies to Excellence, Achievement & Learning Limited.
Registered in England number 02700780
Registered office: EAL, Unit 2, The Orient Centre, Greycaine Road, Watford, Herts, WD24 7GP.
Material featured on this site is subject to Excellence, Achievement & Learning Limited (EAL) copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The EAL copyright-protected material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media for non-commercial purposes only. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged.
The permission to reproduce EAL copyright-protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- the information contained in this website is given in good faith, however this website should only be used for information purposes
- it is not advice and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decisions or take (or refrain from taking) any action
- every effort has been made to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. EAL tries to ensure the accuracy, validity and timeliness of the site content as far as practicable and in no event shall EAL be liable for damages, loss of use or profits or other intangibles arising from the use of any information or content provided on the site and EAL does not accept any liability to any person acting or refraining from acting or refraining from acting on the basis of such information
- EAL does not guarantee that this website will operate free of error or that is free from computer virus or any other contaminating computer program
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- all trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- the EAL service and content are presented on an “as is basis” and may be subjected to change without prior notice. EAL reserves the right to remove any site content without notice and EAL reserves the right to terminate access without notice
- from time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.